Expenses, entered in the form of expense entries, capture time and reimbursable charges for employees. Expenses can also be connected to invoices for quick and convenient billing.
Listing Expense Entries
Returns a collection of expense entry records, optionally filtered by the available request parameters.
Available Request Parameters:
|id||integer||no||ID of the expense entry.|
|user||integer||no||ID of the user who the entry is for.|
|status||string||no||Choices: "pending", "approved", "declined", "committed", "voided"
(see explanation of statuses below)
|case||integer||no||ID of the case connected to this expense entry.|
|tracking_category||integer||no||ID of the tracking category associated with this expense entry (if available).|
|entry_number||integer||no||The unique numerical number associated with this expense entry.|
|date_from||date||no||Entry date on or after the date (Alias: From).|
|date_to||date||no||Entry date on or before the date (Alias: To).|
|created_from||timestamp||no||Created on or after the date, as determined by the system.|
|created_to||timestamp||no||Created on or before the date, as determined by the system.|
|updated_from||timestamp||no||Updated on or after the date, as determined by the system.|
|updated_to||timestamp||no||Updated on or before the date, as determined by the system.|
Note: All timestamp parameters are queried and returned in UTC.
Explanation of Statuses
- pending - The entry has been submitted, but has not yet been approved.
- approved - The entry has been approved and is ready for invoicing and/or payment slips.
- declined - The entry has been declined, and the user must make adjustments to it.
- committed - The entry has been pushed to a payment slip, and is awaiting payment.
- voided - The entry was previously approved, but was subsequently voided, and is no longer valid.
Getting an Expense Entry
Returns a single expense entry record, based on the numeric ID.