Trackops offers the ability to listen for certain actions to take place in your system and then have relevant information shipped via a JSON object to an external URL where you can use the data for internal reporting, auditing, or other internal systems.
Creating an API Webhook
To get started, navigate to Settings, and then API Tokens. From here, click on the API Token you wish to associated a new webhook with.
Note: If you do not have an API token, you should create a new API token before getting started started.
Once inside the API token overview, click New Webhook in the upper right:
- Name: A label to identify the webhook and the integration it provides.
- Description: A brief description of what this webhook does.
- Action to Monitor: The action in the system that the webhook will listen for.
- Record to Send: The type of data that will be delivered to the webhook URL.
- Webhook URL: The destination URL for Trackops to deliver a JSON object of your data.
Available Webhook Configurations
|Action to Monitor||Type Record to Send (choose one)|
|Case status has been changed||Case, Case Status History|
|New case has been created||Case|
|Invoice sent/marked as paid||Invoice|
|Payment applied to an invoice||Invoice, Invoice Payment|
Please let us know if you have a suggestion for a webhook that would benefit your organization.